The University of Cordoba recognises the importance of providing access for our students to the broader business community in an increasingly competitive international market for University Engineering Schools. We also recognise the crucial role that industry and corporate partners play in helping to develop our students’ skills, and prepare them for the workplace. The Academic direction of the Master coordinates a wide range of activities and opportunities for Spanish and International energy leaders and companies to be actively involved in the education and development of our postgraduate students. By seizing these opportunities, you can forge important connections with Engineering School researchers and graduates, while building your business profile on campus.
Benefits and Rewards
- Staff development through mentoring, guest speaking and involvement in our community and projects
- Student brand recognition and engagement
- Recognition in thought-leadership
- Access to research outcomes
- Network building through the University’s numerous partnerships
- Brand exposure through close student engagement, and our numerous public profiles (website, annual reports, on campus promotion, events, and networks)
- Involvement and influence on the education and development of our future workforce participants and entrepreneurs
The companies and institutions involved are:
Bioenergética Egabrense, S.A.
For Industry or individuals who wish to pursue avenues of engagement with the MSc Degree in Distributed Renewable Energies, please contact the Academic Direction of the MSc.