This course is designed for students who wish to learn Spanish in a short period of time, and want to improve their knowledge of the Spanish language with a communicative approach. Contents of the course are adapted to comply with the requirements of the European Framework of Reference for Languages. Classes have a minimum of five and a maximum of fifteen students.
NUMBER OF CONTACT HOURS: 60 (20 hours a week)
LEVEL: B1 (INTERMEDIATE)
CONTENTS: The course includes the following general contents:
- Spanish grammar / Use of language / Language Skill Practice
- Spanish culture
- Cultural activities
Students who attend at least eighty per cent (80%) of classes will receive a report issue (Informe de Aprovechamiento) from the University of Cordoba stating the number of hours, subjects and also the level achieved at the end of the course.
- June 12th – July 12th, 2018
CLASS SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday, 4 hours /day, from 09.30 – 14.00. Fridays: cultural activities, cinema, visits, language laboratory technology.
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES: The course include two guided visits to interesting places, exhibitions, flamenco show, theatre, concerts and cinema.
OTHER SERVICES: Ucoidiomas is full equipped with computers, wi-fi access, and a library.
HEALTH INSURANCE: Students should come to Spain having International Health Insurance in order to receive medical care (E/111 for EU members).
ACCOMMODATION: UCOidiomas arranges accommodation for students.
- Staying with host families (full board).
- Shared apartments/rooms to let with Spanish students. Price aprox. 500 EUR
- Hostels, single room. Price aprox. 60 EUR /DAY
- Fees include: tuition, student book, complementary activities on Fridays. Accommodation is not included in price.
LOCATION & INFORMATION:
- UCOIDIOMAS University of Cordoba, Spain
Address: C/ Doña Berenguela, s/n. (Edificio Vial Norte-UCO), 1st Floor, 14071, Cordoba, Spain
Telf. +34 957213101/02 +34 957213104