NUMBER OF HOURS/ COURSE: 13 weeks (200 h)
LEVELS: A1 / B1
These courses are designed for those students who wish to improve their knowledge of the Spanish language, with a communicative approach, adapted to comply with the requirements of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Classes have a minimum of five and a maximum of fifteen students.
- The courses include the following general contents:
- Spanish grammar / Use of language
- Communication activities
- Spanish culture + cultural activities
Students who attend at least eighty per cent (80%) of classes will receive a report issue (Informe de Aprovechamiento) by the University of Cordoba stating the number of hours, subjects and also the level achieved at the end of the course.
- Fall, September 10th– December 17th, 2018
- Spring, April 8th– June 6th, 2019
- Monday to Thursday, 4 hours daily, from 09.30 – 14.00.
Fridays: cultural activities, cinema, visits, languages laboratory technology.
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES: All the courses and programs include excursions, guided visits to interesting places, museums, exhibitions, flamenco show, theatre, concerts and cinema.
OTHER SERVICES: UCOidiomas is fully equipped with computers, wi-fi access, and a library.
HEALTH INSURANCE: Students should come to Spain having an International Health Insurance from his/her country of origin in order to receive medical care (E/111 for EU members).
ACCOMMODATION: UCOIDIOMAS arranges accommodation for students.
- Staying with host families (full board).
- Shared apartments/rooms to let with Spanish students.
PRICE 200 HOURS COURSE: 1.750 EUR
- Fees include: tuition, student book, complementary activities on Fridays.
- Accommodation is not included in price.
LOCATION & INFORMATION:
- UCOIDIOMAS University of Cordoba, Spain
Address: C/ Doña Berenguela, s/n. (Edificio Vial Norte-UCO), 1st Floor, 14071, Cordoba, Spain
Telf. +34 957213101/02 +34 957213104