- Complete name: Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Mailing address:Leonardo Da Vinci Building. Rabanales Campus. N-IVa Road Km. 396. E-14071 Córdoba
- Phone: 957 21 83 27 (Department administration)
- Fax: 957 21 83 27 (Department administration)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Department administration)
- Web: http://www.uco.es/organiza/departamentos/iec/
Head of the department
- Director: Manuel Ortíz López ( email@example.com )
- Secretary: Francisco José Bellido Outeiriño ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
University of Cordoba Department of Electronics and Computer
Engineering is a Andalusia-leading department in the provision of
post-graduate education in research and taught degrees. It is one of
Spanish more active engineering departments and has a wide range of
Our objectives are:
To educate students to the highest possible academic standards, leading
to the award of both taught higher degrees and degrees by research.
- To prepare graduate students for a career in Engineering.
- To provide students with transferable skills in communications, teamwork and ethics.
- To support students in attending technical conferences and other organized scientific events.
Academic staff by areas
Computación avanzada, energía y plasmas
Industrial Process Control
Renewable Distributed Energy