College facilities and services
Language Accreditation Service
- Location: Philology Office, 23D
- Person in charge: Ana María Urquizú Serrano
- Office hours: Mondays from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm. For other days please check the office hours posted on the notice board of office 23D or the school website.
- Phone number: (+34) 957 47 47 50 Ext. 401 or 201
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Language Accreditation Service was created in response to the requirement that all university students accredit their foreign language skills at B1 level or above, as defined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The “Sagrado Corazón” Teacher Training School is an authorised Cambridge English preparation and examination centre for the following Cambridge ESOL examinations:
- PET: Preliminary English Test, equivalent to CEFR B1 level
- FCE: First Certificate in English, equivalent to CEFR B2 level
- CAE: Certificate of Advanced English, equivalent to a CEFR C1 level
- TKT: Teaching Knowledge Test (Certificate in English Language Teaching Skills)
Our aims are to encourage students to get accredited in their first years at university, give them advice related to language accreditation, and provide the necessary means to do so.
Information about language accreditation at the University of Cordoba
- Courses offered at different levels depending on the candidate’s language skills
- Coordination of preparatory courses to obtain language accreditation
- Enrolment in Cambridge ESOL exams and disclosure of results