- Analysis of disinfection by-products by gas chromatography with mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of disinfection by-products by liquid chromatography and capillary electrophoresis with different detection systems.
- Miniaturized strategies to control emerging contaminants.
- Fast methodologies for volatile organic compounds in water and air samples by head space and thermal desorption.
- Design of automatic units for sample treatment.
- Innovations in the quality control of swimming pool water.
- Evaluation of emergent risks in indoor exposures.