ArUco: a minimal library for Augmented Reality applications based on OpenCV
News: Aruco Nano version 5 released (1/08/2023). Download here!
ArUco Nano 5 Release
News: New Aruco Version of the library available. Tracking with Correlation Filters!
ArUco is an OpenSource library for camera pose estimation using squared markers. ArUco is written in C++ and is extremely fast.
- Detect markers with a single line of C++ code.
- Detect varios dictionaries: ARUCO, AprilTag,ArToolKit+,ARTAG,CHILITAGS.
- Faster than any other library for detection of markers
- Few dependencies OpenCV (>=2.4.9) and eigen3 (included in the library).
- Trivial integration with OpenGL and OGRE.
- Fast, reliable and cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android).
The library can be downloaded at SourceForge
If you use this library in your research, you must cite:
- “Generation of fiducial marker dictionaries using mixed integer linear programming”,S. Garrido-Jurado, R. Muñoz Salinas, F.J. Madrid-Cuevas, R. Medina-Carnicer, Pattern Recognition:51, 481-491,2016