1. After the mandatory external evaluation reports produced by the blind peer reviewers requested by the collections/series directors, manuscripts will be reviewed by UCOPress Editorial Board.
2. UCOPress Editorial Board will immediately transmit, according to the requested reports, its judgement about the publication of the manuscripts to the author/s once the decision has been made.
3. UCOPress establishes a production time of up to six months from the signing of the agreement, after prior approval by the Editorial Board.
4. UCOPress commits to increase international information and dissemination using all the available digital media.
5. UCOPress will involve in national and international fairs in the book sector.
6. UCOPress commits to gradually internationalize its catalogue.
7. UCOPress will send the orders to distributors and bookselles within a period of no more than three days.
8. UCOPress commits to increase and manage the impact and visibility of publications in national and international databases.
9. UCOPress commits to answer all complaints and suggestions duly justified within fifteen days.
10. UCOPress follows the rules of publication in accordance with international standards (ISO 690 standard).
11. UCOPress commits to respect the environment, according to national and international environmental regulatory requirements.