The 32th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2019) will be held at Instituto Maimónides de Investigación Biomédica de Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain, from Wednesday 5th to Friday 7th of June 2019. Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, and one of the main conferences within the fields of medical informatics and biomedical informatics. CBMS allows the exchange of ideas and technologies between academic and industrial scientists. The scientific program of IEEE CBMS 2019 will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as, keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields. The CBMS 2019 edition also aims to host high-quality papers about industry and real case applications as well as allow to researchers leading international projects to show to the scientific community the main aims, goals and results of their projects.
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Computer Vision
- Serious Games for Healthcare
- Software Systems in Medicine
- Radiomics and Radiogenomics
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Representation
- Decision Support and Recommendation Systems
- Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Cognitive Computing in Healthcare
- Network and Telemedicine Systems
- Technology Enhanced Medical Education
- Content Analysis of Biomedical Image Data
- Web-Based Delivery of Medical Information
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Active and Healthy Ageing Systems and Data Analytics
- Technology in Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Healthcare (CSCW)
- Medical Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices and Smart Technologies
- Medical education using ICT
Prospective authors are expected to submit their contributions to the general track or one of the special tracks if relevant. Please see submission guidelines for further details.
- Paper submission: January 14, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2019
- Camera-ready due: March 15, 2019
- Author registration at the conference: March 15, 2019 (same day as camera-ready due)
- CBMS 2019: June 5 – 7, 2019
Each contribution must be prepared following the IEEE two-column format, and should not exceed the length of 6 (six) Letter-sized pages; the authors may use LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates when preparing their manuscripts.
Papers must be submitted electronically using the EasyChair conference management system at:
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, and will be published by IEEE. Publication in proceedings is conditioned to the registration and presentation of the paper at the conference by one of their authors. If the paper is not presented at the conference it will not be included in the proceedings.
The IEEE Technical Committee on Computational Life Science (TC CLS), tccls.computer.org, offers best papers awards. More information about awards will be released as soon as possible.
If you have any inquiry, check contact page for details!
CBMS 2019 selected papers will be published in Special Issues. Check Special issues (Call for papers -> Special issues) webpage for more information.