The Rectorate is located in the former home of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, an attractive neo-Mudejar building standing on the Avenida de Medina Azahara, and one of the city’s most emblematic structures. The local authority commissioned the building in 1914 as a place to house the Veterinary Faculty, and it is considered by art historians to be Córdoba’s finest example of the regionalist style. During refurbishment of the new Rectorate, workers unearthed the Roman amphitheatre of Corduba, dating back to the first century B.C. and believed to be the largest in the whole of Roman Hispania. Renovation of the building enabld UCO’s central services to be equipped with modern facilities featuring the latest technology.
Av. de Medina Azahara, 5
The University of Cordoba, within the commitment of its government team for the health of the entire university community, is the first campus certified as "Cardio-safe Zone" by the Council of Health of the Regional Government of Andalusia (Order of 4 June 2013. BOJA of 12).
All the information about the cardio safe zone: http://www.uco.es/zonacardioasegurada