These courses are designed for those students who wish to improve their knowledge of the Spanish language, with a communicative approach, adapted to comply with the requirements of the European Framework of Reference for Languages. Classes have a minimum of five and a maximum of fifteen students.
TOTAL CONTACT HOURS: 45 h.
LEVEL: B2 (I, II)
SELECTION CRITERIA: Enrolment order and placement test.
- Grammar / Use of language
- Communication activities and Conversation
- Spanish culture and traditions
- 1º Semestre: October 4-December 20, 2021
- 2º Semester: February 22-May 17, 2022
TIMETABLE: Tuesday and Thursday, 17.30 – 19.30 (2 hour session day)
GRADING: Attendance and final exam.
OTHER SERVICES: UCOidiomas is fully equipped with computers, wi-fi access, and a library.
HEALTH INSURANCE: Students should come to Spain having an International Health Insurance from his/her country of origin in order to receive medical care (E/111 for EU members).
ACCOMMODATION: UCOIDIOMAS offers different options:
- Spanish host family (full board).
- Shared flats with other students.
PRICE: 416,25 EUR. Accommodation is not included.
LOCATION & INFORMATION:
- UCOIDIOMAS University of Cordoba, Spain
Address: C/ Doña Berenguela, s/n. (Edificio Vial Norte-UCO), 1st Floor, 14071, Cordoba, Spain
Telf. +34 957213101/02 +34 957213104