The International Projects Office is the promotion and support unit for international R&D projects. Our office is part of the Delegation of the Rector for International Projection since july 2018.
The UCO International Projects Office main tasks are advicing, dissemination, promotion and administrative management for international R&D projects.
These tasks break down in the provision of the following services to UCO researchers:
- Participation in International Programmes promotion ( conferences, workshops, catalogs…)
- UCO International promotion
- EU Calls promotion and advice
- Partner search and Consortium Agreement support
- Administrative forms and assistance in the process of application submission
- Monitoring of the evaluation process and Grant Agreement signing support
- Monitoring of the implementation process and support in Agreement amendments
- Administrative and financial project management
- Advice on aspects of industrial property and property rights generated by the projects
- Promotion, dissemination and valorization of results