College facilities and services
Career Guidance and Employability
1. Career Guidance and Employability Services
A. Location and contact details:
A.1. Location: Psychology Office I. 28 D. 2nd floor
A.2.1. Person in charge: Inmaculada Saco Lorenzo
A.2.2. Office hours: Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
A.2.3. Phone number: (+34) 957 47 47 50 Ext. 207
A.2.4. E-mail address: email@example.com
B. General Objectives
B.1. Provide advice and guidance to our students with regard to career opportunities and permanent training.
B.2. Promote the insertion of our graduate students into the labour market.
B.3. Promote social outreach of the “Sagrado Corazón” Teacher Training School.
C.1. We provide information and guidance to our students in the following areas:
C.2. Collaboration with companies.
C.2.1. Presentation of companies
C.2.2. Conference talks
C.2.3. Round table conferences
C.4. Information and guidance for Christian volunteer services
2. Enlaces de Interés
- European CV Model
- Career Guidance Programme of the University of Cordoba Social Council
- Fundecor Job Listings
- Fundecor Work Placements
- Online Employment Office. Andalusian Employment Service
- Regional Ministry of Education of Andalusia
- Regional Ministry of Employment of Andalusia
- Averroes. Regional Government of Andalusia
- Spanish Network of Employment Entities (RED ARAÑA)
- Spanish Association of Training and Employment Entities (RED EMPLEALIA)